Worlds Carousel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only shining example of fine taste, Francis Bonnefoy

Go down

The one and only shining example of fine taste, Francis Bonnefoy Empty The one and only shining example of fine taste, Francis Bonnefoy

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:27 am

Character Name = Francis Bonnefoy
Nation = France

Loved Pairings = My fave ones are FrUk, ScotFra, FrSp in no particular order.

Pairings willing to do as this character = Open to suggestions, really, so dont be afraid to pm me if youre interested (I see no reason why you shouldnt be interested, heck, if I could, Id pm myself! *tried that*).

What you would not do as this character = I dont like excessive abuse and violence; also, I know this goes against the Hetalia canon but I dont believe Francis sleeps around or forces himself on others. So, uh, dont go suggesting that he does that in whatever verse cause its really not the case (unless its stated in the character description but theres usually reasons for that. If not, just dont assume things like that cause its a real damper and its hard to respond without being OOC that yea, no.)

Character Description

Francis is a proud individual, confident in his sexuality and style. He sees no shame in being more sensitive than most men would deem appropriate and he also prides himself on being good at housework, especially cooking. He cooks, roasts, bakes, fries, cuts, mixes - in other words, he does everything in the kitchen and he does it well. He's a professional.
His another passion is fashion and clothes; again, he openly admits he likes to take care of himself, uses a variety of beauty products especially when his hair is concerned and he always stays abreast with fashion news. He goes on shopping trips to buy new outfits and always makes sure the colours match. The same goes for interior design; he always makes sure that the curtains, the carpet (this is not a sexual joke, for once) match and the furniture also goes well with the style he envisioned. He is quite appreciative of art as well.

What he does suck at, though, is any kinds of repairs. If you ask him to install a simple shelf, it will probably fall down within a week. If anything stops working and it doesnt start after plugging it in several times and hitting lightly, Francis will call a professional for help (in case of any drainage problems, he will also make a joke of 'cleaning his pipes'). He's also not that good with the garden; he can manage as long as its nothing troublesome and he can take care of vegetables but complex flowers that require careful tending are a bit too much for him. He also has a bit of a problem with mowing the lawn. It's just so tiresome.

Francis is quite a family man; even though he appreciates the wildness of youth and he treasures all the crazy adventures (and beds) he got himself into, he always planned to settle down with that one chosen companion and set up a family. He doesn't mind playing the role of a house-husband or the bacon-bringer; he's very flexible in that matter and will gladly adjust himself to his partner. Yes; partner. Francis openly admits he is bisexual and he appreciates both the male and female bodies.

He is quite the romantic individual and he tends to put forward the needs and desires of his loved ones before him. He feels fulfilled when he makes his partner happy; in his eyes, this only proves he is a terrific lover and well, thats the most effective ego stroking for him. At the same time, he is a bit capricious; when the mood strikes, he wants some of the attention and affection returned to him. Hes not selfless enough to just give without taking.

Francis enjoys flirting and making impressions on others but he doesnt chase them around; instead, he loves being the one chased and desired, loves to have the attention of as many as possible on him, eyes filled with admiration. He would make someone fall in love with him and then back away slightly to feel the pleasure of being desired and wanted and pursued like this. He is quite vain and even a bit cruel in that way.

He thrives on body contact and often is a bit touchy-feely; not in any perverse way (at least not always); even with his friends, he is not adverse to hugs, arms around shoulders, etc.

Things about yourself

Hm... Im much more boring, compared to my character, really XD" Im a bit of a loner; quite an introvert. I'm awkward with socializing and tend to shy away from it so if youre the kind of person like me, we probably wouldnt talk much XD" I usually wait for someone to approach me rather than take the first step, yea, so lame orz. I spend most of my free time reading, playing games, watching movies/anime, drawing (not good at it, dont even ask), eating and sleeping. I dont go out much; sometimes I wish Id go out a bit more but truth is, Im the kind of person who puts quality over quantity and I have very few but very awesome friends. Even fewer irl. But Im perfectly fine staying at home too since I always find something fun to do so, as lame as that lifestyle might sound, Im actually enjoying it XD

I have a bunny and I love the little guy to pieces.

I love trying out new food; especially new sweets with weird and/or unusual flavour or some local goodies. Seriously, when I travel, its mostly all about food.

Yea. Francis loves to cook, I love to eat, and thus me and my character bond over the love for food.

Any last words

... I'm not dying just yet D: Youll be hearing plenty more from me.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy
~~
~~

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum